University Arizona College of Engineering (Postgraduate)
The University of Arizona College of Engineering offers top ranked Master’s programs designed for students seeking to further their knowledge through a coursework-focused program of study that includes unparalleled opportunities for research, mentorship, and personal exploration.
There is no application fee for qualified students who apply to Master’s in Engineering programs and submit their application via Quad Learning’s online admissions website. Programs of study include:
- M.S. Aerospace Engineering
- M.S. Chemical Engineering
- M.S. Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering
- M.S. Engineering Management
- M.S. Environmental Engineering
- M.S. Industrial Engineering
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. Systems Engineering
Applicants are notified within 5 days of submitting a completed application whether they are recommended for admission by the specific Engineering department. As per university policy, Engineering departments within the UA College of Engineering issue a recommendation for applicants to the central graduate admissions office, which makes the final admission decision within a few weeks of receiving a recommendation.
Application requirements vary by program. The main components include:
- Basic information about the applicant
- Education history, including transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
The online application system varies slightly by program, depending on which components are required, optional, or not required by each respective department. Please see chart for details. Unofficial documentation is acceptable for the purposes of receiving an admissions decision.
For more information about Engineering Master’s programs, please reference the Engineering Master’s Overview Presentation.