University of Arizona
The University of Arizona is a place of infinite possibilities. At the intersection of teaching, research, service and innovation, we are empowered to improve lives in Arizona and beyond. We know from experience that when we ask bigger questions, the world sees better answers.
There is no application fee for qualified students who apply to UA (direct, U-Track, or IEP) who submit completed applications with the required documentation (as described in the steps below).
Admissions decisions will be given within 5 business days of receipt of your completed application and submission of required documentation.
- Basic Applicant information
- Required documents:
- High School Transcript
- English Test Score, if applicable
- Copy of passport
- Minor Waiver forms If applying to CESL U-Track or IEP as a minor (17 years old or younger)
- Declaration of financial support documents:
- For UA Direct: Copy of official bank statement showing the following: $52,241
- For U-Track: Financial Guarantee Authorization form and copy of official bank statement showing the following: $9,490
- For IEP: Financial Guarantee Authorization form and copy of official bank statement showing the following: $6,755
For more information about the University of Arizona visit the QuadLearning University of Arizona website.